Have you ever received chain E-mails?
You know the type of E-mails where they say "If you delete this email your mother will die/your crush will call you bitch/you will die a horrible death" etc. etc.??
Types of emails that I just Don't Get

SHIT. I DELETED THIS EMAIL!!! ARGH SAVE ME FROM A YEAR OF ILL LUCK TWEETY BIRD!!
Seriously, what kind of retard actually
BELIEVES this shit and sends it around?
I can just imagine the person who sent me this to me in cold sweat, thinking, "I better send this around JUST IN CASE it turns out to be real. Yeah I know the other 584,936,381 other chain E-mails I received were fake.. but later this one real how? Better send, better send.."

This is an E-mail I received from Fairuz.
It's titled, FW: Fwd: FW:u R mY fReNx!
Awwww geee Fairuz, I'm touched.
Nevermind that this E-mail was forwarded to you and your only contribution was to send it to your 500 other fReNx.
But hey, insincerity is the way to show you care right?
And so the E-mail continues...
I may be weird or cool....
BUT I'M STILL FAIRUZ'S FRIEND MUHAHAHAHA.
-cheerfully deletes Fairuz's number from handphone-

Okay. We
geddit. You're POPULAR.
Assholes.

Nowadays, you can even send your poetry around with e-mail!

Yeah, like you really give a rat's ass to the soldiers fighting in Iraq. Also, notice how they say "Go" like I'm really gonna send it around. Haha.
Later,
-ric